Infante D. Henrique
Existing since 1885 and located in the historical centre, it is lined by the Ferreira Borges Market and the Palácio da Bolsa, in the historical centre.
It has a small garden, under which an underground car park was built, and a monument in honour of Prince Henry the Navigator which was built during the 5th centenary of his death.
The construction started in 1894 and was completed in 1900.
It represents the triumph of Portuguese navigators and of faith.